Indigo Prime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Prime

Welcome to Indigo Prime: Together we stand, with Pugs we fall!

+3
Pinky
Brutality
Scorn
7 posters

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance

Scorn
    Scorn

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Empty Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance

Post  Scorn Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:18 am

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Indigo10

Welcome to Indigo Prime

Indigo Prime is a large and well established English language guild on the Alliance side of the Bloodcraft server. With the spirit of fairness and respect we make it our goal to progress in all facets of World of Warcraft. We welcome the PvP and PvE oriented as well as those new to WoW whole heartedly to our family.

Our Standards

As a member of Indigo Prime you will be a representative of our guild to all others in Bloodcraft. Therefore you are asked to always uphold our standards.

• We respect all Bloodcraft Rules and Regulations.
    • Speak only English in Guild chat.
    • A sense of humor is a must (we like our jokes and welcome yours).
    • We do not allow Rudeness or Discrimination to others (In or out of guild).
    • We do not welcome Hackers, Exploiters, Beggars or Loot Ninjas of any kind.
    • PUG's (Pick up groups) are allowed however ask for groups in guild to included guildies first.
    • Trading within guild is frowned upon, within guild professions are free as long as we have the extra mats, and we ask that your professions are also offered to guildies in the same manner.

Indigo Raiding!

Indigo Prime is as much a Raiding guild as we are PvP!
    Our raid groups are comprised primarily of Guild members; we have adapted a raid system and are currently starting a second raid group to accommodate time zone differences. Each raid group is comprised of both new and experienced members to insure that everyone has the opportunity to learn the raids and gear up to eventually become an experienced raider.

Every member has the opportunity to join one of our raid groups and become a part of a sub team within our guild to progress and learn to work as a team. With this style of raiding we hope to train new members to achieve a Zero Wipe/High Skill raiding experience.

Indigo PvP!

As mentioned above many of our high as well as low level members are very strong into PvP. Within Indigo Prime we have established teams in the 2v2 as well as 3v3 Arena Brackets and are working to establish Battleground premade queuing groups. New guild members are encouraged to let us know if you have a fascination with PvP or want to simply try it out as you are always welcome along!

As Bloodcraft is a PvP server one of the parts of life here is ganking however Indigo Prime protects our own, so if you are being ganked repeatedly you can expect to be protected by our many PvP ready high level members.

Newcomers!

First and foremost Welcome To Bloodcraft and Indigo Prime!
    We welcome players of All level's and Classes!

We as a guild do our best to help our lower level members with any questions that you may have about Bloodcraft or World of Warcraft in general. We will help you learn to gear and use your class to its best potential and will offer help with possible Instance Runs if no group can be found within or outside of guild.

We are however Not a power leveling guild. To that effect we remind that it is always better to group with members your level for XP as well as practice learning to use your class properly. We have Many members of all level ranges and finding a group for an instance or group quest your level within guild is normally not an issue.

Indigo Prime Staff
    Our fearless leader: Cord
    Server known and well respected Protection and Holy Paladin

High Officers:

• Pinky - 80 Paladin
    • Dragonheart - 80 Warrior
    • Toyer - 80 Paladin

Officers:

• Scorn - 80 Warlock
    • Daylon - 80 Hunter
    • Brutality - 80 Druid
    • Vladz - 80 Paladin
    • Sytaklaklak - 80 Paladin
    • Pujan - 80 Deathknight
    • Eredan - 80 Druid
    • Skullcrusher - 80 Paladin
    • Pwnadin - 80 Paladin
    • Ganon - 80 Deathknight
    • Chaosweaver - 80 Warrior

Membership Information

Thank you for taking interest in becoming a member of Indigo Prime!
    To become a member of our guild simply read our standards above as you will be held to them at all times upon joining, then whisper any of our officers listed above in game to receive your invitation!

Last edited by Scorn on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Final Draft)
    Brutality
    Brutality

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Empty Re: Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance

Post  Brutality Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Absolutely fantastic! Only prob I can see is some grammar and punctuation problems along the way. Otherwise I think we said we were planning to group Q for daily arena point battlegrounds, as we do have good pvp players. Should we put in a line or two saying that we are planning to structure groups and group Q or is that still in the works?

Also we need to add something about our "non gankable" situation. If someone starts getting ganked, 1 or more 80's immediately arrive to sort them out. Will encourage the lower levels to come and join.

Last point, on the raid note. We are mostly well geared at Indigo and this means we are able to pass on a lot of good gear. Furious is the new deadly to us. We just pass or leave. Should we advertise this or would it send the wrong message and just bring the kind of person who will come and get gear and just leave?

Otherwise I think its an absolute fantastic success. Well done.

Proud to be part of this guild.
    Brut. king
    Pinky
    Pinky

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Empty Re: Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance

Post  Pinky Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 pm

I like - 2 thumps up.. Very Happy
    I have some material cord mailed me from the Original Indigo Prime Comic book which he loves so dearly.
    We can post that up on BC forum to further mitigate the guilds awesomeness.

Yes on Bruts points, I like the gankable part.

Lets not say we giving out gear, Smile else we 'd get 80's comin along for freebies...
    Sytaklaklak
    Sytaklaklak

Post  Sytaklaklak Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I like bruts gank comment... Very Happy
    Scorn
    Scorn

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Empty Updated

Post  Scorn Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 pm

All sugestions taken into account and updated, Let me know where the mistakes are if there are any. I have run the whole page threw spelling and grammer checks twice now, but there never 100%. Let me know if this is now good to go.
    Pinky
    Pinky

Post  Pinky Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm

nah, its cool, I think its good to post
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm

The Post is really good, but you just typed my(Dragonheart's) class wrong, I edited it here as I also have admin permissions, is there any way you can change on main most?
    Pujan
    Pujan

Post  Pujan Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 am

this was fun to read.....esp the ganking part..........
    my ideal "NOONE GANKS A GUILDIE AND DOESNT SUFFER!!!!!!!!!" Evil or Very Mad
    lol this is extremely nice
    .and so is afro
    Scorn
    Scorn

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Empty problems will always occur

Post  Scorn Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

As it seems the bloodcraft forum has a very limited posting language so i will have to translate the page to raw php in hopes that it will display correctly. It will take me at least until monday to finish the final script. This delays is only because i am also currently moving and doing most of the coding thew my cellphone.

Thank you for the correction DH and im sorry i didnt catch that class error, i have been pretty worn out recently. I dont quite understand what you mean about "main" if you could rephrade or go into more detail on your request i can see what i can do.
    Pinky
    Pinky

Post  Pinky Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 pm

sweet... i'm guessing main as the main characters, not alts? could be wrong...
    Dont stress Reaction, no pressure... we really appreciate this as i can imagine you have put in way more than expected to create this...
    Thanks again buddy...
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

No probs Scorn, I thought you already posted it on bloodcraft site, and called it main.

If you havent posted it yet then its fine.
    And take your time, dont stress much.

Nice to see ppl finally coming in with their suggestions, and organizing things.

Will be nice if even Cord starts participating.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Also plz add Toyer to the list, though he not much active these days, he is one of the oldest players of the Guild
    Scorn
    Scorn

Indigo Prime - Essence of the Alliance Empty resonable

Post  Scorn Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Not a problem, should i add toyer as high officer of normal? as you quessed, i pretty much looked at currect ranking in the guild roster and added as shown, i can not currently get to wow so just let me know where to add him : )
    Silhouette
    Silhouette

Post  Silhouette Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 am

awesome post reac.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:13 pm